7 Reasons Why Addiction Recovery Ranches Work.
Beartooth Men’s Rehab Addiction Recovery Ranch: HELPING YOUNG MEN OVERCOME THE TRIALS AND HORRORS OF ADDICTION AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE.
Welcome to Beartooth Men’s Rehab – Addiction Recovery Ranch. We are located in Wyoming, and we serve all of the United States. Our Catholic/Christian-based addiction transitional living program helps young men ages of 18-30 develop a strong foundation that is centered on Christian values. At our beautiful Wyoming cattle ranch, we enable these men to battle their addictions by teaching them the life skills and job skills they need to be successful and sober outside of a structured program. This “school of life” or “Reality therapy” instill in them a confidence and resilient mindset that heals their bodies, minds, and spirits while equipping them with the skills they need to be able to be self-sufficient and hold down a job.
The young men we support struggle with a variety of different addictions.
- Alcohol Abuse
- Tobacco Abuse
- Marijuana Abuse
- Opioid Abuse
- Meth Abuse
- Porn and Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- And More…
4 Reasons Why Addiction Recovery Ranches are effective.
- Job and Life Skills Training: A major aspect of our program is how we help young men learn life & job skills that teach responsibility and independence. Our “Cowboy Culture” ranch has opportunities to learn about agriculture, carpentry, welding, machinery, and animal husbandry.
- Experiential Therapy: Experiential therapy is so effective with young men because it doesn’t feel like therapy. Putting these young men in-the-moment in a natural setting gives them room to grow and adapt their behavior.
- Family Therapy: The importance of family in the recovery process cannot be understated. Our program makes room for these young men and their families to interact in a healthy environment where they can communicate honestly and openly.
- Equine Therapy: As per our “Cowboy Culture,” young men in our program are given the opportunity to communicate with and take care of horses. Equine therapy is a powerful way to learn responsibility, effective communication, and establish respect for life.
3 MORE REASONS WHY ADDICTION RECOVERY RANCHES WORK
- Large, Natural Environment: Our cattle ranch is 50,000-acre large, and is equipped with large equine arena, roping corrals, welding and mechanic shops, and a fitness center with a boxing ring.
- Highly Trained Life Coaches: Our life coaches are trained specifically to help young men continue their recovery and identify behavioral problems in their lives that led them down the path to addiction or unhealthy behavior problems, and show them ways to overcome them.
- Faith-based Counselors: Our staff includes certified Christian counselors that are trained in teaching the importance of a healthy lifestyle and Christian virtue formation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR UNIQUE YOUNG ADULT MEN’S TRANSITION PROGRAM
CALL US AT:307-645-3381
If a young man in your life has lost his way and suffers from substance abuse, then don’t hesitate to find them help. Addiction only tends to spiral and worsen, over time. Give our caring and supportive team a call today to learn more!
Tags: Addiction Recovery Ranch in Wyoming, Addiction Recovery Programs Denver, Alcohol Addiction, Young Adult Addiction Programs Wyoming, Drug Addiction Programs California, Gambling Addiction Program Nebraska