Beartooth Men’s Rehab’s Christian-based addiction transitional living program helps young men ages 18-30 develop a strong foundation in Christian values. At our beautiful Wyoming cattle ranch, we enable these men to battle their addictions by teaching them the life skills and job skills they need to be successful and sober outside of a structured program. This “school of life” or “Reality therapy” instills in them a confident and resilient mindset that heals their bodies, minds, and spirits while equipping them with the skills they need to be self-sufficient and hold down a job.
Treatment For Men Struggling With Life-Controlling Issues
Young men are particularly at risk for addictive behavior. In the case of alcohol abuse, men are twice as likely as women to suffer from it. A large reason for this is the higher statistical probability for men to engage in risky behavior, putting them in an existential crisis as substance abuse takes over their lives. Our program encourages young men to examine and face these unhealthy lifestyle choices so that they can make a change.
The men we support struggle with a variety of life-controlling issues.
- Alcohol Abuse
- Tobacco Abuse
- Marijuana Abuse
- Opioid Abuse
- Meth Abuse
- Porn and Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- And More…
The Beartooth Program Model
Beartooth Men’s Rehab program takes a unique approach to fighting addiction through a group of services that add to a behavioral-focused recovery. Here are the services that we offer within our program model.
- Job and Life Skills Training: A significant aspect of our program is how we help young men learn life & job skills that teach responsibility and independence. Our “Cowboy Culture” ranch has opportunities to learn about agriculture, carpentry, welding, machinery, and animal husbandry.
- Experiential Therapy: Experiential therapy is effective with young men because it doesn’t feel like therapy. Putting these young men in the moment in a natural setting gives them room to grow and adapt their behavior.
- Family Therapy: The importance of family in the recovery process cannot be understated. Our program allows these young men and their families to interact in a healthy environment where they can communicate honestly and openly.
- Equine Therapy: As per our “Cowboy Culture,” young men in our program are allowed to share with and take care of horses. Equine therapy is a powerful way to learn responsibility, effective communication, and respect for life.
Christian Foundation for Addiction Recovery
We believe that addiction, at its core, is as much of a spiritual problem as it is a mental and physical issue. For this reason, we emphasize the Catholic Christian underpinning of our transitional program and cite it as the reason we can help so many young men reclaim control of their lives. Our natural, mountain, and desert environments help bring our students closer to God and re-position their outlook to see what matters.
What Makes Beartooth Men’s Rehab Program So Effective
Beartooth Men’s Rehab’s location is on a large-scale working cattle ranch. Instead of recovering from addiction in a place that feels like a hospital, our students are in an environment where they can learn real, tangible skills and their life skills training. Here are some of the advantages that we have at our ranch:
- Large, Natural Environment: Our cattle ranch is 50,000-acre large and has a sizeable equine arena, roping corrals, welding and mechanic shops, and a fitness center with a boxing ring.
- Highly Trained Life Coaches: Our certified life coaches help men recover from addictions. Our staff helps identify behavioral problems that led men down the path to addiction or unhealthy behavior problems and shows them ways to overcome them.
- Faith-based Counselors: Our team includes expert Christian counselors that teach the importance of a healthy lifestyle and Christian virtue formation.
Learn More About Our Unique Christian Men’s Addiction Recovery Center In Wyoming
If a loved one in your life has lost his way and suffers from substance abuse, then don’t hesitate to find him help. Addiction only tends to spiral and worsen over time. Give our caring and supportive team a call today to learn more!