Vocational Training for Men Recovering from Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Beartooth’s intensive vocational training program helps men take control of their lives and develop independence.
From the beautiful mountain region of Wyoming, our vocational rehab program helps young men between 18 through 30 learn essential life & job skills that help them overcome behavioral issues. Our faith-based program focuses on Christian values and physical work to help men understand the importance of self-control and moral fortitude.
Beartooth Helps Troubled Men With Life-Controlling Issues
It is all too common for young men to struggle with behavioral issues as they age. Poor lifestyle choices begin to compound, and ideas of self-worth and delinquency make these men lose control of their lives. Our program helps these men gain self-confidence because they know how to accomplish work-related tasks and tangible goals. Hard work renews their sense of self-worth and helps turn boys into men.
The men that we help at our program suffer from a variety of behavioral issues, including the following:
- Substance Abuse
- Sex and Porn Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis Mental Disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Anxiety and Depression
- Self Harm
- Problematic Peer Relationships
- Academic Issues
- Anger Management
- And Many More…
Beartooth Offers Job and Life Skills Training
Our vocational training center is anything but another center. We operate from a ranch deep in the Wyoming wilderness. Our center is full of challenges that help residents value their hard work as they learn to do multiple ranch jobs and tasks.
This vocational training program helps men develop job skills in different industries and build a foundation in general life skills that can help them in all facets of life. We teach skills in the following areas:
- Animal Husbandry
- Horse Training
- Fitness (and Boxing)
- Personal Goal Setting
Beartooth Offers Christian-Based Teaching
Too often in today’s world, young men get too separated from nature and a simple understanding of God’s creation. Our ranch location is based in rural Wyoming, enabling our students to get away from the distractions of modern life to learn tangible skills that still apply today. We use Christian values as the underpinning of our lessons, which helps bring these men closer to God and gives them a renewed understanding of His grace and power.
About Beartooth’s Addiction Recovery Ranch
There’s no other center out there that is like our Christian ranch at Beartooth Men’s Rehab. We separate our students from their everyday lives and bring them to a place where they can focus on their development. Here are some of the significant benefits of our ranch:
- Large Cattle Ranch: Our ranch is huge, measuring over 50,000 acres. Across our land, we have a variety of amenities, including indoor equine areas, roping corrals, cattle enclosures, welding and mechanic shops, and a fitness center, which includes a full boxing ring.
- Incredible Life Coaches: Our staff comes from all walks of life and have various expertise, whether it be postmodern psychology, therapy, counseling, or backgrounds in the wide variety of vocational industries that the residents can learn.
- Catholic Foundation: Our program focuses on Christian values, and we don’t hide it. While students of all faiths are welcome and not expected to evolve their beliefs, we proudly base our teachings on the values of Christianity.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Vocational Trade School Program
If a loved one in your life struggles with behavioral problems and is failing to transition into adulthood, don’t hesitate to call us today! Our supportive staff can give you recommendations and help your loved one establish the skills and attitude to change his behavior and turn his life around. 307-899-3424